Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I equate this to losing my virginity

This is huge. I mean this is my first blog post EVER. I have no idea what to write at the moment, it's like losing your virginity. You have a vague idea at what your supposed to do, but you want to be all like "this isn't my first time I am totally a pro at this".  But you know what peeps? I have no IDEA what I am doing. So, I shall do what I do for the first time for everything: just fake it (it works peeps and no ones feelings are hurt).

I am totally going to pretend that I am this awesome blogger that has thousands of readers but in reality, it'll will probably go out into the vortex of cyber space and I will sit here rambling my inner thoughts, feelings, desires, and any other verbal vomit that may spill out. I am going to use this as a release method because now that AIM is out and we can't pour our feelings out on away messages and since I have multiple family members on my Facebook account I can't even freely speak there either because they become all judgy and question everything and what to know what's wrong with me! When all I just want to do is VENT PEOPLE!!!!! wow...that did feel good. Until next time!

Life is about laughing and living, in good and bad times. Getting through whatever comes our way and looking back and smiling.
Unknown







 
That's it?! Seriously? (huh....this is just like losing your virginity, you get all scared and nervous and then it's over, no climax no nothing.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment